0

13012014

颓废。颓废的日子,过了一个多月。实在是。。。受不了。 颓废的感觉很糟糕,整天无所事事混着过日子。 我喜欢充实的感觉,这样才让我感觉到活着的意义。

So after i said that sentence my mum would be like
'Who says there's nothing to do?! There's plenty of housework!'
My dad would be like
'I'll pay you instead, you just do whatever your mum ask you to do.'

My mum seriously is the biggest biggest huge huge nagger in this entire world. I don't think anyone nags better than her even my grandmother. Btw my dad said he'll pay me instead because my mum has been nagging to my dad about me a lot, that my dad can't even take it anymore. She has this serious cleanliness disease she can't bare to see any dirty spots in the house. It's not that I don't want to help her, but I think housework has no ends and we shouldn't rush it, just do it comfortably. I don't help her she nags, I help her she also nags. Staying at home is much more worst than studying stpm. -_-

Another thing is every single time i do part time jobs, my pay sure all gone seriously. I think I work more than most of my friends, but my bank has the least money. They have 4 digits to 5 digits, I work so hard at last also 2 digits wtf. I think my parents seriously are con man and con woman. Now I look at my previous pay slips I wonder where my money went, except EPF still there others all gone T-T.

Form 3 started working as promoter at Bonita, then Red Modani. Form 4 again Red Modani. Form 5 Din Tai Fung. Form 6 HSBC. Gather all the jobs I've done and angpau money I should have 5 digits in my account now. :(

So first, they made me pay my braces, then they made me pay my smartphone (i didn't have a proper phone) and telephone bills, then made me pay my driving lessons, then they made me pay my laptop (for assignments), then my brother also con me. I gave him some add on money to buy PS2 and smartphone. Then i gave my parents and grandmother allowance when i get my pay. Then during events they made me pay dinner bills. Then I got convinced by world vision and adopted a Philippine child. Oh ya, they made me pay my stpm college fees and tuition fees too. I paid almost everything. True that those are my own things but normally for other children their parents will pay for them. :(
I'm curious this time what are they going to say. I will try my best to protect my money!

I think my ears are made of cotton, lol get it?? I'm super super easily convinced. And family is my another weakness. So if they act pity, I'll give them everything. T-T.

My 2014 resolution? >> 'protect my $$$.' lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top