0

09012014

How should i describe this kind of feeling. So my best-est friend asked me to go out with her friends, which are people who i saw their faces before but never ever talked to each other before. I just thought that i have to help her since freedom for her is very rare? hahahaa And she really really wanted to go so badly. But luckily there's another brother like best friend Eng Hong there, made it so much more better for me. :)

My friend once told me that I'm that kind of person that are really really good at setting up the awkward atmosphere. I would just avoid eye contact with new people i met and answer their questions with nod or shake and the atmosphere will eventually run into '...' '...' '...'. So this time I told myself that I need to get rid of that! I tried my best to be very friendly and avoid awkwardness. But thank to the escape room game which requires team work helped to made us communicate more plus her friends are funny and interesting people. :)

The other side of it was mehh, but i think it's really normal though. I can't understand their inner jokes or their class-talk. So I'll just keep quiet and stare somewhere O_O. Then when they talk about their next outings and gatherings I'll go O_O again lol. And and and the weirdest part is you get to see the one who is having a crush on your best-est friend. So you can see like his eyes and concentration are always on your best friend but you're beside her, i feel like an extra pole blocking his view lol. I tried to make some space for them, i really tried lol.


In some details, I can see that her friends are really nice people though. At first i thought no one noticed both of us are girls anymore because of the continuous teasing she got from them really shocked me lol. Reminded me of my bunch of long lost heng dai's T-T. Right after i thought no one was seeing us as girls, then suddenly this happened. Both me and my best friend wanted to go to a bakery to get something but we had to walk down the alley to the other end of the street, then one of her friend said a guy should go with us. Awwwwwww. Although i don't know who said it but (Y) thumbs up lol.

So yeah, mixed feelings. Ouch part was, when a guy asked me why I came when i don't know them. I mean he was just pure curious and not offending me but i didn't know what's the best answer I could give lol. And people who said 'Nice to meet you'. I mean that sentence should sound good but it somehow sounded like nice-to-meet-you-this-time-and-i-don't-think-we'll-ever-meet-again. lol. Or maybe it's just me.

Conclusion, I'm happy to see my best-est friend to have another bunch of funny and nice people around her besides us. So at least when we're busy or away, there are still people there for her. I'm feeling touched and blessed to see her living her live with full of happiness around nice people, because she totally deserves it and more to come! Love you my best-est friend Chow Zi Huey! :')


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top