0

07022014

For now, i think i enjoy meeting new people, talk to them and learn from them. No matter who they are, they sure have their own experiences, stories, lessons, and many more. This is why i started socializing more with people around me. Most of the time i do gain a lot through conversations with people, but at times i just had to deal with some nonsense.

Although this year i have no work and no class on chinese new year, but i still feel the least cny mood. Even though my family hosted cny open house twice this year, i still feel dull. Maybe because i don't have a hometown and everyone else is back to their hometown. I feel so lonely in this big empty city. :/

I want to settle down so badly. Now I'm like floating in the middle of no where, without direction. Stpm is making me endlessly waiting. Ughhhhh.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top